BIP39 Key Tool is a A GUI interface for generating Groestlcoin public and private keys
A standalone tool which can be used offline to generate Groestlcoin public and private keys.
• Selection options for 3-24 words (simply putting the space separated words in the first word box will also work) along with a bip39 passphrase
• User input for total number of addresses desired
• Creation of P2PKH, P2SH, P2WPKH and P2WSH addresses along with xpriv and xpub as per BIP32 spec, using a word list as the starting point following the BIP39 standard.
• Presets for BIP44, BIP49, BIP84 and BIP141 standards, along with custom user input for derivation path
• Option for Hardened or non-hardened addresses
• Option for Testnet private and public keys
• Output containing derivation path, private key in WIF, integer and hex format, public key address, public point on curve and scriptpubkey
• Results are output in a file titled 'wallet.txt' with the time addresses were generated, along with all information presented onscreen
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Download the BIP39 Key tool here:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/grs-key-gui