C-lightning: A specification compliant Lightning Network implementation in C.
C-lightning is a lighweight, highly customizable and standard compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
C-lightning only works on Linux and Mac OS, and requires a locally (or remotely) running groestlcoind (version 2.16.0 or above) that is fully caught up with the network you're testing on.
• experimental-dual-fund allows advertizement of funding rates which we will contribute to channels automatically, on a 1-month lease.
• withdraw and close (if peer supports) now supports Taproot (and other future) addresses.
• listchannels can now be queried by destination, as well as source.
• plugin rescan now automatically reloads plugins which have changed.
• We try to restart automatically if we notice subdaemons have been upgraded underneath us.
• fundpsbt will no longer include uneconomic UTXOs (unless all).
• close will return a stream of notifications if there is a delay in closing.
• Unilateral close feerates were reduced from groestlcoind's "2 CONSERVATIVE" to "6 ECONOMICAL".
• Tor v2 is deprecated: please upgrade to v3!
• Fixed disconnection bug when an HTLC failed.
• Fixed bug in rapid feerate changes, and make code space them out (LND compat).
• Fixed bug where Tor on different ports could be advertized incorrectly.
• Fixed various bugs to make pay more robust.
• payment secrets in invoices are now compulsory, finally closing a potential probing (or, with amountless invoices, stealing) attack.
• option_shutdown_anysegwit allows peers to close channels to any future segwit version address (taproot!).
• keysend now understands routehints, for routing to unpublished nodes, and sets the final CLTV to 22, for rust-lightning nodes.
• invoice now allows creation of wumbo invoices (> 0.0429 GRS).
• We will now discuss old channels with peers who reconnect, even if we consider them closed.
• Manual pages now document exactly the JSON you can expect from each command (and it's tested!)
• Plugins can now publish notifications for other plugins to listen to.
• force-feerates allows complete feerate override (mainly for regtest), and a bug fixed where we could send 0 update_fee on regtest.
• The HSM daemon is now separated into libhsmd, which also provides Python bindings.
• createonion can now make variable-sized onions, and sendonion no longer requires direction and channel for firsthop.
• dev-sendcustommsg is now simply sendcustommsg.
• Many offers API improvements and updates, including unsigned offers (smaller QR codes!).
• Creating channels.
• Closing channels.
• Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
• Performing path finding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
• Sending outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
• Automatic channel management (autopilot).
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/lightning