C-lightning: A specification compliant Lightning Network implementation in C.
C-lightning is a lighweight, highly customizable and standard compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
C-lightning only works on Linux and Mac OS, and requires a locally (or remotely) running groestlcoind (version 2.16.0 or above) that is fully caught up with the network you're testing on.
• We now support gifting mgro to the peer when opening a channel, via push_msat, providing a brand new way to lose money!
• Invoice routehints can be overridden using exposeprivatechannels: try setting to  to eliminate all of them to fit your invoice in twitter messages!
• Wallet withdraw transactions now set nLocktime, making them blend in more with other wallets.
• Preliminary support for plugins hooks which can replace the default groestlcoin-cli with other blockchain querying methods (API may change in future releases though!).
• listforwards now records the outgoing short_channel_id, even if it wasn't possible to start forwarding.
• Plugins can set additional feature bits, for more experimentation.
• More than one plugin can register for the htlc_accepted hook: others will become multi-user in future releases.
• Prevent a case where grossly unbalanced channels could become unusable.
• New config option --large-channels (also known as 'wumbo') which enables opening channels of any size. (Note that your peer must also support large channels.)
• This release includes a keysend plugin, which will enable receiving 'keysend' payments, as first introduced by Lightning Labs. Note that the included keysend plugin is receive only for this release. Nodes which do not want the hassle of spontaneous unrequested payments should add 'disable-plugin=keysend' to their config!
• We'll now announce multiple connection endpoints for a single 'type', e.g. multiple IPv4 addresses.
• Big performance improvement in the pay command (~1s speedup on average).
• c-lightning nodes can now participate in creating larger channels (with the --large-channel config option).
• We now wait until the first payment through a channel before updating the feerate; this should help with some spurious closures at channel open or re-connect that were occurring against older versions of other implementations.
• A new command getsharedsecret for getting the BOLT-compliant shared secret finding for a node and a point.
• Facilities for building rendez vous compatible onions has been added to the onion devtool.
• Plugin options will now respect the type they were given in the manifest.
• Fixes with plugin cleanups and hangs.
• Python2 has been removed as a dependence.
• Creating channels.
• Closing channels.
• Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
• Performing path finding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
• Sending outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
• Automatic channel management (autopilot).
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/lightning