C-lightning: A specification compliant Lightning Network implementation in C.
C-lightning is a lighweight, highly customizable and standard compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
C-lightning only works on Linux and Mac OS, and requires a locally (or remotely) running groestlcoind (version 2.16.0 or above) that is fully caught up with the network you're testing on.
• Payments can now be retried without affecting the status of prior attempts.
• The route selection will now use the log-propability-based channel selection to increase success rate and reduce time to completion.
• close now reports the feeranges each side enforced, which allows users to determine which side caused a high or low feerate.
• Removal of old HTLC information and vacuuming shrinks large lightningd.sqlite3 by a factor of 2-3.
• setchannelfee now has a grace period during which both old and new fee policies are considered. This prevents a fee update from making the channel unusable until the update propagated.
• We now perform quick-close if the peer supports it.
• We send regular pings to detect dead connections (particularly for Tor).
• Errors returning a channel_update no longer return an outdated one.
• Anchor output mutual close allow a fee higher than the final commitment transaction.
• Plugins now are notified about an upcoming shutdown, allowing them to store data and clean up before exiting.
• The datastore API (datastore, deldatastore, and listdatastore) exposes a simple key-value store, allowing plugin authors to store data in the c-lightning database.
• ping now only works if we have a channel with the peer.
• Relaxed the sqlite3 version match requirements to be at least a minimum version and a major version match
• Creating channels.
• Closing channels.
• Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
• Performing path finding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
• Sending outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
• Automatic channel management (autopilot).
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/lightning