C-lightning: A specification compliant Lightning Network implementation in C.
C-lightning is a lighweight, highly customizable and standard compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
C-lightning only works on Linux and Mac OS, and requires a locally (or remotely) running groestlcoind (version 2.16.0 or above) that is fully caught up with the network you're testing on.
• pay has been refined and much improved across various less-common scenarios.
• listpeers shows the current feerate and unilateral close fee.
• listforwards can now filter by channel status, and in or out channel.
• fundpsbt and utxopsbt have a new excess_as_change parameter if you don't want to add it yourself.
• connect returns the address we actually connected to (and direction tells you if they actually connected to us instead).
• fundchannel_complete takes a PSBT, removing a common cause of tragic opening failures: txprepare and withdraw now provide a PSBT for convenience too.
• In regtest mode, we don't care that groestlcoind doesn't give any fee estimates, but use the minimum.
• We now send warning messages if an error condition is possibly recoverable, rather than closing the channel and sending error.
• We now implement sync_complete for gossip_range queries as per latest spec, with backwards compatibility for older nodes.
• experimental-dual-fund config option enables the draft dual funding option for compatible nodes, which includes RBF upgrades for opening transactions.
• All hooks are now registerable by multiple plugins at once.
• experimental-shutdown-wrong-funding allows remote nodes to close incorrectly opened channels using the new wrong_funding option to close.
• Creating channels.
• Closing channels.
• Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
• Performing path finding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
• Sending outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
• Automatic channel management (autopilot).
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/lightning