Core lightning: A specification compliant Lightning Network implementation in C.
Core lightning is a lighweight, highly customizable and standard compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
Core lightning only works on Linux and Mac OS, and requires a locally (or remotely) running groestlcoind (version 2.16.0 or above) that is fully caught up with the network you're testing on.
• Several pay plugin improvements for better payment reliability.
• New setconfig command to change config lines dynamically without node restart: limited now, but more coming in future.
• BIP-93 seed backup support
• Per-channel ignorefeelimits setting for getting fee disagreements unstuck.
• Taproot address support: now the default for change addresses.
• Preemptive failure of incoming HTLCs if the outgoing is stuck due to high fees, to avoid channel loss.
• Dual-funding has been tweaked to the latest spec, but it's still experimental.
• The new experimental-splicing option implements the new splicing draft to move funds in and out of live channels.
• A new wait command supports invoices, along with listinvoices allowing ordering and pagination (with more commands to come!)
• pay supports self-payment: you can pay your own invoices.
• pay int a bolt11 with a description hash without providing a description has been temporarily undeprecated (but descriptions now work properly with \ in them now!).
• Experimental builds are no longer required: all experimental features are now explicit runtime options.
• User-defined tracepoints have been added to the a few paths, to help with tracing bottlenecks in production systems.
• Creating channels.
• Closing channels.
• Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
• Performing path finding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
• Sending outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
• Automatic channel management (autopilot).
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/lightning