Groestlcoin BIP39 is a tool for converting BIP39 mnemonic phrases to addresses and private keys.
Enter your BIP39 phrase into the 'BIP39 Phrase' field, or press 'Generate Random Phrase'. Use the correct derivation path and word count.
See the table for a list of addresses generated from the phrase. Toggle columns to blank to easily copy/paste a single column of data, eg to import private keys into a wallet or supply someone with a list of addresses.
• Support for Groestlwallet (Use path m/0'/0)
• Support for MultiGroestl HD (Use path m/0'/0)
• Support for Simple Groestlcoin (Use path m/0'/0)
• Support for Groestlcoin Electrum GRS (Use path m/44'/17'/0'/0)
• Support for Coinomi (Use path m/44'/17'/0'/0)
• Support for Groestlpay (use path m/44'/0'/0'/0)
• Support for GRS Mainnet and GRS Testnet
• You can enter an existing BIP39 recovery phrase, or generate a new random one (typing your own twelve words will probably not work how you expect, since the words require a particular structure as the last word is a checksum)
• Number of words support for: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 and 24
• BIP32 support
• BIP44 support
Live version available at https://groestlcoin.org/bip39-standalone.html. But it is recommended to download the BIP39 tool offline and run it on your pc. Open bip39-standalone.html to get started.