Groestlcoin Core Config Generator is a simple GUI to configure the groestlcoin.conf file..
Each configuration option is available via the user interface, grouped by what attributes they affect. For ease of getting started with a new configuration, a variety of preset "node classes" are available on the right side of the screen. Selecting a present will load our recommended base configuration for a node fitting that description, at which point you can then tune the configuration at the single option level.
Available preset configurations:
• Mining: Suitable for miners who need to keep the entire UTXO set in RAM for fast block creation.
• Non-standard ports: For users who can't use the standard P2P or RPC ports
• Low Bandwidth: for users on metered connections; enforces bandwidth usage target
• Pruned: for users who want to limit their total disk usage. This also limits bandwidth usage.
• Raspberry Pi: for lower powered nodes with limited RAM & CPU
• Tor: for privacy conscious users
• Testnet: for developers using testnet coins
• Regtest: for developers creating their own test networks
• Non-Syncing: for developers who have a synced node but want to "freeze" the blockchain
• Lightning-Eclair: for users who are running an Eclair Lightning node
• Open source under GPL.
• 140 configuration options
This application is GPL licensed. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Online Generator is available here: https://config.groestlcoin.org/
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoin-core-config-generator - The Groestlcoin Core Config Generator source code