Groestlcoin EasyVanity:This Windows app is built from the ground-up in and makes it easier than ever before to create your very own bespoke Groestlcoin address(es), even whilst not connected to the internet! You can even generate multiple keys with the same prefix and leave it on overnight whilst your CPU or GPU collects and stores these addresses locally.
If you're tired of the random, cryptic addresses generated by regular groestlcoin clients, then Groestlcoin EasyVanity is the right choice for you to create a more personalized address.
• Ability to continue finding keys after first one is found
• Includes warning on startup if connected to the internet
• Ability to output keys to a text file (And shows button to open that directory)
• Ability to make your match case sensitive (Where possible)
• Show and hide the private key with a simple toggle switch, and copy the private key straight to your clipboard
• Show full output of commands
• Includes statistics whilst the application is running
• Ability to choose between Processor (CPU) and Graphics Card (GPU)
• Automatically detects 32 or 64 bit systems
• Features both a Light and Dark Material Design-Style Themes
• EasyVanity's search is probabilistic, and the amount of time required to find a given pattern depends on how complex the pattern is, the speed of your computer, and whether you get lucky.
• EasyVanity includes components to perform address searching on your CPU (vanitygen) and your OpenCL-compatible GPU (oclvanitygen). Both can be built from source, and both are included in the Windows binary package.
• Prefixes are exact strings that must appear at the beginning of the address. When searching for prefixes, Easyvanity will ensure that the prefix is possible, and will provide a difficulty estimate.
• The percentage displayed just shows how probable it is that a match would be found in the session so far. If it finds your address with 5% on the display, you are extremely lucky. If it finds your address with 92% on the display, you are unlucky. If you stop EasyVanity with 90% on the display, restart it, and it finds your address with 2% on the display, your first session was unlucky, but your second session was lucky.
• EasyVanity uses the OpenSSL random number generator. This is the same RNG used by groestlcoin and a good number of HTTPS servers. It is regarded as well-scrutinized. Guessing the private key of an address found by EasyVanity will be no easier than guessing a private key created by groestlcoin itself.
• To speed up address generation, EasyVanity uses the RNG to choose a private key, and literally increments the private key in a loop searching for a match. As long as the starting point is not disclosed, if a match is found, the private key will not be any easier to guess than if every private key tested were taken from the RNG. EasyVanity will also reload the private key from the RNG after 10,000,000 unsuccessful searches (100M for oclvanitygen), or when a match is found and multiple patterns are being searched for.
• Free software - MIT. Anyone can audit the code.
• Written in C# - The code is short, and easy to review.
Download the Groestlcoin EasyVanity here:
Installer with Binaries: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/Groestlcoin-EasyVanity/releases/download/1/VanityGenInstaller_WithBinaries.msi
Installer without Binaries: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/Groestlcoin-EasyVanity/releases/download/1/VanityGenInstaller_NoBinaries.msi
Non Installer with binaries: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/Groestlcoin-EasyVanity/releases/download/1/Groestlcoin.EasyVanity.No.Install.zip
Non Installer without binaries: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/Groestlcoin-EasyVanity/releases/download/1/Groestlcoin.EasyVanity.No.Install.No.Binaries.zip