Groestlcoin Eclair (French for Lightning) is a Scala implementation of the Lightning Network. It can run with or without a GUI, and a JSON API is also available.
Groestlcoin Eclair requires Groestlcoin Core 2.18.2, 2.19.1 or 2.20.1. If you are upgrading an existing wallet, you need to create a new address and send all your funds to that address.
Groestlcoin Eclair needs a synchronized, segwit-ready, zeromq-enabled, wallet-enabled, non-pruning, tx-indexing Groestlcoin Core node.
Groestlcoin Eclair will use any GRS it finds in the Groestlcoin Core wallet to fund any channels you choose to open. Eclair will return GRS from closed channels to this wallet.
You must configure your Groestlcoin node to use bech32 (segwit) addresses. If your wallet has "non-segwit UTXOs" (outputs that are neither p2sh-segwit or bech32), you must send them to a bech32 address before running eclair.
• Wumbo channels
• Static Remote Key
• Improvements to path-finding and MPP
• PostgreSQL beta support
• Human-readable features
• Anchor Outputs
• Cluster mode
• Blockchain watchdogs
• Seed segregation
• Improved startup performance
• Gossip sync improvements
- Creating channels.
- Closing channels.
- Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
- Mainnet and testnet support
- This application is licensed under Apache. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/eclair/