Electrum-GRS Lite is a lightweight "thin client" Groestlcoin wallet based on a client-server protocol.
Its main advantages over the Groestlcoin Core wallet include support for not requiring to sync with the blockchain.
In order to bring Groestlcoin to the mainstream masses the Electrum-GRS Lite is ready for testing. The app allows you to send and receive Groestlcoins on your device without syncing the blockchain. When using this app, please store your secret phrase and email them to yourself! Then your coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone. Furthermore, this puts the user in total control of their funds at any given time.
Electrum-grs Lite implementations:
BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic wallet
BIP-0039 to implement a mnemonic code of mnemonic sentence for the generation of deterministic wallets (process for turning in into a BIP-0032 seed)
• Show ammount in USD
• Added ability to spend own unconfirmed change funds
• Manual receiving address management (enable in settings)
• Wallet only needs to be backed up once, on initial creation
• Wallet backup consists of simple list of 12 common words (BIP-0039)
• Automatic connectivity management with fast reconnects and detection of network change
• Password protect your recovery phrase
• Support payment URIs requests from browsers and other apps
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!