Electrum-GRS is a lightweight "thin client" groestlcoin wallet Windows, MacOS and Linux based on a client-server protocol.
Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for multi-signature wallets and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.
If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want the convenience of a web wallet with the security of a real application and support for multi-signature, then Elecrum-GRS is the right choice for you.
• macOS builds are now codesigned and notarized
• The minimum python version was increased to 3.8
- redesigned MPP splitting algorithm
- trampoline: implement multi-trampoline MPP
- implement option_shutdown_anysegwit, and allow dust limits below 546 gro
- implement option_channel_type
- implement modern closing negotiation
• improve support for "lightning:" URIs on all platforms
• Qt GUI:
- add setting "show amounts with msat precision"
- add setting "add thousand separators to groestlcoin amounts"
- implement Unix sockets and make them the default
- add "bumpfee" command
• Hardware wallets:
- trezor: bump trezorlib to 0.13
- ledger: support "Ledger Nano S Plus"
- added support for sighash types beside "ALL"
- signmessage: also accept Trezor-type sigs for segwit addrs
- network: make request timeout configurable
- paytomany (onchain txout batching) now allows multiple max("!") amounts with specified weights
• Binary builds
- AppImage: changed base image from ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04
• Integration of Cirrus CI and Github Actions
• Lots of other minor bugfixes and usability improvements.
This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!
The multi-signature and non native segwit addresses starts with a "3" and not with a "F".
Electrum-GRS creates an encrypted filename default_wallet instead of wallet.dat (like in Groestlcoin Core)
• Location Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Electrum-grs\wallets (or open windows explorer and enter %appdata%\Electrum-grs\wallets) and back up your default_wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
• Location Mac: Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Electrum-grs/wallets and back up your default_wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
GitHub Source server: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrumx
Github Source server installer: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrumx-grs-installer
Github Source client: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrum-grs
Github Source icons: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrum-grs-icons