Electrum-GRS is a lightweight "thin client" groestlcoin wallet Windows, MacOS and Linux based on a client-server protocol.
Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for multi-signature wallets and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.
If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want the convenience of a web wallet with the security of a real application and support for multi-signature, then Elecrum-GRS is the right choice for you.
- Android: the binaries (APKs) should now be reproducible
- AppImage: fix some startup issues by including libxcb deps
- macOS: the .dmg binary should now be reproducible
- smarter LN pathfinding (if trampoline is disabled):
- estimate liquidity in channels using previous attempts
- consider inflight HTLCs and try to route around them
- bugfix: add more safety checks to avoid "batch RBF" feature
merging LN funding txs
- remove HTLC value upper limit of ~42 mGRS
- improve payment success when using trampoline
• imported wallets: when enabling the "Use change addresses" option, change will now be sent to a random unused imported address. As before, by default, change is sent back to the "from address".
• seed generation: make sure newly created electrum-grs seeds don't have correct bip39 checksum by chance
• other minor fixes
• CLI/RPC: fix "close_wallet" command
• fix: payment requests not saved if process is killed
• add support for signet test network
• Qt GUI:
- allow restoring from SLIP39 seeds
- rework QR code scanning on Windows and macOS
- support smaller window sizes, decrease minimums
• GUIs: add "funded or unused" filter option to Addresses tab
• Kivy/Android: fix a regression where a non-LN wallet could not open the settings
• Kivy/Android: fix paying bip70 invoices (regression)
• Kivy GUI: implement freezing LN channels
This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!
The multi-signature and non native segwit addresses starts with a "3" and not with a "F".
Electrum-GRS creates an encrypted filename default_wallet instead of wallet.dat (like in Groestlcoin Core)
• Location Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Electrum-grs\wallets (or open windows explorer and enter %appdata%\Electrum-grs\wallets) and back up your default_wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
• Location Mac: Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Electrum-grs/wallets and back up your default_wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
GitHub Source server: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrumx
Github Source server installer: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrumx-grs-installer
Github Source client: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrum-grs
Github Source icons: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/electrum-grs-icons