Groestlcoin Lightning Wallet testnet (GLW) for Android.
This app features a standalone SPV Groestlcoin testnet wallet with a fully functional built-in Lightning node. It allows to send and receive regular on-chain transactions as well as off-chain Lightning payments.
• GLW uses 'Olympus servers' which serve multiple functions, including storing an encrypted backup, functioning as a watchtower, and helps with routing of payments across the Lightning Network.
• Tor support
• Off-chain data loss protection is present: in case of emergencies such as phone loss you will only need a mnemonic phrase to recover both on-chain Groestlcoin testnet balance and off-chain Lightning balance.
• Back channel states on Google Drive and on Olympus server
• Storage tokens: These are special cryptographic entities provided by Olympus server in exchange for a Lightning payment. You can think of them as single-use tickets which are used to anonymously store data such as lightning channel backups or watch revoked channel states on Olympus server
• Watchtower service is present: don't worry about getting an online periodically.
• Fingerprint support
• Ability to use trusted groestlcoin node
• Multiple Fiat currencies
• Migration tool to move wallet data to another phone by making snapshots (NOT encrypted)
This application is licensed under Apache. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
IMPORTANT: be sure to save a mnemonic phrase once a new wallet is created. Having a mnemonic phrase is the ONLY way to recover your balance in case of serious bugs or phone loss