Groestlcoin Samourai is a wallet for the streets. A modern Groestlcoin wallet handforged to keep your transactions private, your identity masked and your funds secure. Its main advantages are that it is an extremely portable and highly secure mobile Groestlcoin HD wallet.
We built a wallet that Groestlcoin deserves. If you are looking for a wallet that Silicon Valley will never build, the regulators will never allow, and the VC's will never invest in, this is the right wallet for you!
Changelog Groestlcoin Samourai v0.98.86.3:
• PayNym may use Segwit addresses
• Offline mode
• Address calculation tools
• PayNym address calculation tool
• Updated transaction sequence: compose-sign-broadcast
• Display wallet amounts by address type
• Full BIP84/bech32 support
• STONEWALL spend support. Break the assumptions of blockchain analysis with mathematically provable doubt between sender and recipient of your transactions. We provide increased doubt linking the inputs and outputs of a transaction. STONEWALL creates special transactions that provide strong statistical doubt as to the link between sender and recipient. Most groestlcoin wallets leave a trail of meta-data on the blockchain that surveillance firms use to deanonymize you. STONEWALL automatically helps guard against address clustering and other deanonymization attacks. Turn the tables on surveillance firms by using the same caliber tools they use.
• Ricochet 2.0 multi-hop spend. A free tool that adds extra hops of history to your transaction. Stump the blacklists and help guard against unjust 3rd party account closures. Centralized services suspend users and lock funds based on bogus blacklists and reports published by Blockchain Analytics companies. These companies scan the history of the last 4 transactions associated with the incoming addresses. Your coins can be frozen for their past activity. Even if they weren't in your control at the time. Ricochet doesn't solve the problem of blacklists but it does present a means of attacking the way spies build those blacklists. The wallet broadcasts the last transaction to the final destination with the correct amount.
• Sweep BIP84 (Bech32) & BIP49 (P2SH-P2WPKH) private keys
• Displays YPUB of BIP49 account, ZPUB of BIP84 account
• Added blockbook blockexplorer
• Batch send. Batch transactions throughout the day to save on transaction fees. Make one large batch transaction instead of multiple small transactions.
• Improved fee selection & display
• Optional setting: like-typed outputs (better privacy) vs all segwit outputs (lower fees)
• Block utxo of non-broadcast transactions
• Push any signed transaction (hex format) via 'broadcast transaction hex' in settings
• Sign messages with Segwit (P2SH-P2WPKH) privkey
• Like-typed inputs (p2pkh or segwit) will match type of outputs (wallet balance permitting)
• All utxo are now "blockable" and will not be spent if so marked
• Optionally show redeem script of Segwit utxo
• Full support for Segwit (P2SH-P2WPKH). SegWit transactions are more efficient than other legacy transaction types. With SegWit enabled by default, you pay less in miner fees when transacting with Groestlcoin Samourai Wallet and benefit from cheaper transactions.
• Balance & utxo via Chainz backend API
• New metadata format
• Improved wallet recovery UI/UX
• Custom fee lower limit now 20 gro/b
• Sign messages with any utxo privkey
• Add Upbit as street price
• Updated launch icon
• Updated Splash screen
• Optionally show privkey of utxo
• CPFP (child-pays-for-parent) for unconfirmed sent transactions
• CPFP (child-pays-for-parent) for unconfirmed received transactions
• Display static fees
• Allow custom fee on spend
• Spend via preferred trusted full node
• UTXO list
• Dynamic fee for BIP47 notif tx
• Use updated Orbot
• Open source and unlicensed.
• Refresh button - Instantly query the Groestlcoin Network.
• Military Grade Encryption - Groestlcoin Samourai is encrypted on the phone using AES-256 encryption.
• Strong Default Protection with BIP 44 and BIP 39 - Groestlcoin Samourai enforces a BIP 39 passphrase upon wallet creation, hardening the security of your wallet right out of the gate.
• Secure PIN Login - Use a 5-8 digit PIN to access your wallet. The PIN screen is randomized on every load to thwart screen recording spyware.
• You control your private keys - Private keys are created and stored on your device and are never communicated to any server or outside party.
• Certificate Pinning - Protects HTTPS websites from impersonation using fraudulent certificates issued by compromised certificate authorities.
• No address reuse - Groestlcoin Samourai never reuses addresses, never leaking valuable metadata about you and your purchase habits.
• Randomized change outputs - Groestlcoin Samourai is the only wallet to randomize the number of change outputs for each send, making gathering wallet address metadata more difficult.
• Deterministic inputs/outputs positioning - Groestlcoin Samourai positions the inputs/outputs of each transaction deterministically after a send, decreasing the effectiveness of block chain snooping.
• Avoid linking previous change outputs - Groestlcoin Samourai parses all previous transactions before building a new transaction to make sure it isn't leaking valuable metadata about your and your wallet.
• Tor and VPN Support - Groestlcoin Samourai is enabled with Tor and VPN support allowing you the ability to route all transactions through an anonymous IP address.
• Send in your favorite currency - Instant currency conversion makes it easier to send Groestlcoin. Local currency exchange rates provided by Cryptopia and Bittrex.
• Smart Miner Fees - Groestlcoin Samourai offers three different miner fee profiles: Auto to use our smart fee detection algorithm, Priority during times of network stress to ensure quick confirmations, Custom to set a fee of your own choice.
• Block Chain Obfuscation - Groestlcoin Samourai offers three different presets that provide varying levels of obfuscations: Simple to send a basic HD transaction with no added obfuscation, Groestlcoin Samourai Send to send a transaction that uses decoy change addresses, CoinJoin Simulation to send a transaction that is indistinguishable from a CoinJoin transaction on the block chain.
• Export your wallet anywhere, anytime - You may export your wallet to any Groestlcoin wallet that follows BIP 39,44 specifications.
• Restore any HD wallet - You may restore an existing HD wallet from any wallet provider with or without a BIP 39 passphrase
• Choose your favorite groestlcoin unit - GRS, mGRS, µGRS, It is up to you.
• Choose your favorite Block Explorer - Most popular block explorers are available to view transactions on the web.
• Transactional Privacy - Groestlcoin Samourai has formulated multiple algorithms that help preserve your transactional privacy.
• Blockchain Privacy - Basic transaction obscuring on blockchain with change address manipulation. Groestlcoin Samourai anonymization feature uses tricks with inputs and outputs of your own wallet that create transactions on the blockchain designed to confuse outsiders.
• Advanced Sending - Groestlcoin Samourai gives you fine grained control over privacy and miners fees with every send.
• BIP 47 "Reusable Payment Codes" support - The first full BIP 47 implementation, bringing privacy to public payment addresses. Payment channels are a brand new way to privately send and receive Groestlcoin without sharing addresses or losing privacy.
• Remote SMS Commands - The first Groestlcoin wallet to hide itself and offer a remote self destruct button.
• Stealth Mode - Operate silently on the device.
How to use Reusable Payment Codes
Scan a payment code to open a payment channel - A payment channel will be created between both wallets by sending a special transaction on the blockchain. This is called a broadcast transaction and requires 1 network confirmation to confirm.
Tap to send - Once the broadcast transaction is confirmed the payment channel is open. Simply tap the channel name to send Groestlcoin directly to that wallet. No need to know their address.
Your wallet now has a Reusable Payment Code that you can share - Your payment code is unique to the wallet and never changes. You can publish and share your payment code without a loss of privacy for you or the sender.
No address needed - When your payment code is added by another wallet you will be able to receive Groestlcoin without ever sharing a Groestlcoin address. You can optionally send Groestlcoin back to the other wallet without sharing addresses.
Stealth Mode & Remote Commands
To remotely retrieve your wallet seed for backup/restore. Send an SMS to your phone with the following message: SW seed YOUR_PIN_CODE
You will receive the HEX seed of your wallet in response which you can use to restore access to your Groestlcoin.
To remotely wipe your wallet send an SMS to your phone with the following message: SW wipe YOUR_PIN_CODE
You will receive confirmation that the wallet has been securely wiped from the device.
If your phone is stolen and the thief has switched the SIM Card you can still initiate remote commands. With Sim Switch Defence enabled Groestlcoin Samourai will send your registered trusted number an SMS as soon as the SIM card is changed on your stolen phone. You can now send a remote wipe command to the new number.
While in Stealth Mode Groestlcoin Samourai will not appear on your phone home screen, app list, launcher, or recent apps. To open your wallet once it is in Stealth Mode you must dial a special code: **YOUR_PIN_CODE#
If the code has been entered correctly Samourai Wallet will launch.
Google Play Store – NOTE: This version does not support Stealth and Remote functions which were disallowed by Google. To Enable these features, you will need to manually download and install the APK version which you can do from within the app, or through the link below.
APK – This version fully supports Stealth and Remote functions but will need to be manually updated to new versions as they are released. The genuine app can be verified through file size and SHA256 checksum here.