Groestlcoin Spark Lightning Wallet: A minimalistic wallet GUI for c-lightning through desktop apps and Android.
Groestlcoin Spark is currently oriented for technically advanced users and is not an all-in-one package, but rather a "remote control" interface for a c-lightning node that has to be managed separately.
Groestlcoin Sparks supports sending and receiving payments, viewing history, and managing channels.
Groestlcoin Spark is a purely off-chain wallet, with no on-chain payments. This allows Groestlcoin Spark to fully realize the awesome UX enabled by lightning.
• Fix bug with missing channel reserve
• Fix channels view
• Detect if the "base directory" is provided and default to the groestlcoin mainnet network subdirectory within in.
• Don't display unconfirmed onchain balance
• Fix: Some QR codes not read properly in the web QR scanner
• Fix: Resolve TLS issues with NodeJS 10
• Electron: Update to v8
• Fix bug in automatic credentials generation
• Fix Android crashes caused by plugin-local-notifications
• Cordova Android: Allow connecting to server in cleartext
• Pay and Request are pretty intuitive and don't require much explaining. Try them!
• Display unit: Click the balance on the top-right or the unit in the "request payment" page to toggle the currency display unit. The available options are gro, groestls, milli, grs and usd.
• Theme switcher: Click the theme name on the bottom-right to change themes (you can choose between 16 bootswatch themes).
• Payment details: Click on payments in the list to display more details. (note that the fee shown includes c-lightning's overpayment randomization)
• Expert mode: Click the version number on the bottom-left to toggle expert mode. This will add two new menu items, "Logs" and "RPC Console", and display yaml dumps with additional information throughout the app.
• Node address: Click the node id on the footer to open the node info page which displays your node address (as text and QR).
• Channel management: Click the "Channels" button inside the node info page to show and manage channels.
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoin-spark/