A BIP-0032 Hierarchical Deterministic GroestlCoin Wallet. This wallet uses BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic wallet.
• Multiple logical "accounts" within each wallet.
• Fresh receive and change addresses are used for each transfer.
• Wallet only needs to be backed up once, on initial creation.
• Wallet backup consists of simple list of 12 common words (BIP-0039).
• Same wallet may be securely accessed concurrently from multiple devices.
• Wallet data is protected by scrypt passcode.