Groestlcoin Webwallet: an open source, multisignature, HD Wallet and more! Webwallet is a a open source browser based Groestlcoin webwallet.
• Segwit support added
• Offline Compressed & uncompressed Address creation.
• Offline Multisignature Address creation.
• In browser Key (re)generation.
• Send and receive payments.
• Ability to decode transactions, redeem scripts and more offline.
• Build custom transactions offline.
• Sign transactions offline.
• Signatures are deterministic as per RFC 6979 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6979#section-3.2)
• Broadcast transactions.
• nLockTime support.
• Add custom data to transactions with the use of OP_RETURN.
• Brain wallet support.
• Compatible with Groestlcoin Core
• Offline qrcode creator and scanning tool
• HD (bip32) support
• CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY (OP_HOLD) supported for time locked addresses
• Replace by fee (RBF) Support
• Segwit Support
Live version available at: https://groestlcoin.org/webwallet. But it is recommended to download the webwallet offline and run it on your pc. Open index.html to get started. The built-in wallet can be used with any (non) existing mailaddress and any password.
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Remember the mailaddress and password you used otherwise you will loose your funds.
Download the Groestlcoin Webwallet here: