GRS BlueWallet is a thin client for Groestlcoin.
GRS BlueWallet is built with React Native and Electrum-GRS.
• Fix price rates and ability to search for currencies
• Startup performance improvements
• Accessibility improvements
• Fix Payjoin implementation
• GUI styling improvements
• Replace figure space with normal space for app name
• Multi-currency- GRS Bluewallet supports more than 20 currencies, including USD, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CZK, CNY, EUR, GDP, HRK, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, or RUB.
• Multi-language - GRS Bluewallet supports more than 20 languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Indonesian, Russian, Ukranian, Italian, German, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Danish or Turkish.
• Export TXHEX - You can get your transaction HEX (TXHEX) without broadcasting it, and only do it with the relay of your choice.
• Be in control - On your Groestlcoin wallet your private keys never leave your device. You are in full control of your private keys. You can at any moment generate backups and export/import your wallets, with full control of what to do with your private keys.
• Multiple wallets support - GRS Bluewallet aims to support the maximum wallet standards. Currently supported: BIP44 (HD), BIP49 (HD SegWit), BIP84 (HD bech32, native SegWit), BIP39 Groestlwallet-compatible (m/0'/0/0), Legacy single-address, SegWit single-address (P2SH). You can have many wallets in a single app at the same time.
• HD wallets - The Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) key creation and transfer protocol (BIP32), which allows creating child keys from parent keys in a hierarchy. The HD Wallets will generate you different public keys for each transactions.
• SegWit - SegWit supported in P2SH-compatibility mode and bech32 Native mode. Segwit was a massive upgrade to the Groestlcoin Protocol released in 2017. You will find all wallets with SegWit enabled by default.
• Full encryption - On top of the phone multi-layer encryption, GRS Bluewallet can encrypt everything with an added password. Biometric security (touch ID, Face ID) is not safe, so you will have an additional password to encrypt your wallet instead.
• Plausible deniability - A custom made feature thinking about your personal security. GRS Bluewallet allows you to define a different password which will decrypt a fake wallet set up. For any situation you are forced to disclose your access or when you don't want or you can't show your real wallet.
• Open Source - GRS Bluewallet is built on a public repo, up-to-date and available on the Groestlcoin GitHub. This means that any user can build it and run it on his own, without any custodial dependencies. Verify the code and contribute to the wallet development. GRS BlueWallet is made with ReactNative and Distributed under a MIT licensed.
• Watch-only wallets - Watch-only wallets allows you to keep an eye on your cold storage without touching your private key. Easily import your address or xpub and watch it from your app without ever touching it.
• Lightning Wallets - Wallets with support for the Lightning Network Protocol. Unfairly cheap and fast transactions. You can send, receive and refill your wallets.
• Bump and Cancel transactions - Ability to bump and cancel sent transactions with "Replace-by-fee" (RBF) and ability to Bump received transactions with "Child-pays-for-parent" (CPFP) on Native Segwit wallets (bech32/BIP84).
• Plug-in your Groestlcoin Full node new - Ability to plug-in your own Groestlcoin Full node through Electrum Personal Server (EPS), ElectrumX or Electrs. Don't trust, verify for a maximum sovereignty.
This application is under MIT license. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.