GRS RPC Explorer Testnet: Simple, database-free Groestlcoin testnet blockchain explorer via RPC to Groestlcoin Core.
GRS RPC Explorer testnet is a simple, self-hosted explorer for the Groestlcoin testnet blockchain, driven by RPC calls to your own Groestlcoin testnet node. It is easy to run and can be connected to other tools (like ElectrumX) to achieve a full-featured explorer.
Whatever reasons one may have for running a full node (trustlessness, technical curiosity, supporting the network, etc) it's helpful to appreciate the "fullness" of your node. With this explorer, you can explore not just the blockchain database, but also explore the functional capabilities of your own node.
• Network Summary dashboard
• View details of blocks, transactions, and addresses
• Analysis tools for viewing stats on blocks, transactions, and miner activity
• See raw JSON content from groestlcoind used to generate most pages
• Search by transaction ID, block hash/height, and address
• Optional transaction history for addresses by querying from ElectrumX
• Mempool summary, with fee, size, and age breakdowns
• RPC command browser and terminal
GRS RPC Explorer testnet is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to GRS RPC Explorer testnet, no compensation will be given. Use GRS RPC Explorer testnet solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/grs-rpc-explorer