Grsd is an alternative full node groestlcoin implementation written in Go (golang).
If you want an alternative full node wallet and are an advanced user, then grsd is the right choice for you.
It also properly relays newly mined blocks, maintains a transaction pool, and relays individual transactions that have not yet made it into a block.
It ensures all individual transactions admitted to the pool follow the rules required by the block chain and also includes more strict checks which filter transactions based on miner requirements ("standard" transactions).
• Works via TOR or SOCKS5 proxy
• Can use bootstrap.dat format as blockchain database
• Supports Websockets (grsd/grswallet) and HTTP POST mode (groestlcoin core)
• Provides callback and registration functions for grsd/grswallet notifications
• Supports grsd extensions
• Translates to and from higher-level and easier to use Go types
• Offers a synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous API
• Supports the getblocktemplate RPC
• Comes with a seperate grsctl command line utility that can be used to both control and query btcd via RPC. Grsd does not enable its RPC server by default; You must configure at minimum both an RPC username and password or both an RPC limited username and password
This application is licensed under copyfree ISC. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/grsd/