GRSPay Testnet: a free and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor which allows you to receive payments in Groestlcoin Testnet with no fees, transaction cost or a middleman.
GRSPay Testnet is a non-custodial invoicing system which eliminates the involvement of a third-party. Payments with GRSPay Testnet go directly to your wallet, which increases the privacy and security. Your private keys are never uploaded to the server. There is no address re-use, since each invoice generates a new address deriving from your tpubkey or vpubkey.
GRSPay Testnet is available at https://testnet.grspay.com/
• Payjoin support for stores (Receiving)
• Payjoin support in the internal wallet (Sending)
• Coin Selection feature in the internal wallet
• New invoice default theme
• New invoice dark theme
• New site default theme
• New site dark theme
• Camera QR Code scanner for Wallet
• Add Notifications feature
• Add Pull Payments feature
• Add Refund feature
• Direct, P2P Groestlcoin Testnet payments
• Lightning Network Testnet support
• Complete control over private keys
• Enchanced privacy
• SegWit Testnet support
• Process payments for others
• Payment buttons
• Point of sale
• No transaction fees (other than those for the crypto networks)
• No processing fees
• No middleman
• No KYC
• The software is built in C#
• You can run GRSPay Testnet as a self-hosted solution on your own server or use a our host. The self-hosted solution allows you not only to attach an unlimited number of stores but also become the payment processor for others.
• Open Source - MIT license
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/btcpayserver - GRSPay code