KWH-GRS: The companion browser extension for c-lightning and Eclair nodes.
KWH-GRS is a browser extension that connects to c-lightning or Eclair nodes and enables interactions with Lightning apps.
• Browse balance and latest transactions
• Webln support
• Pay highlighted invoice with a context menu click
• Handle lightning: links
• "Generate invoice here" context menu
• Manual payments and invoice creation
• Instant notifications on received payments
• No window popups, all interactions happen in the browserAction popup.
• Open Source - MIT license
Requirement to use KWH-GRS
• a c-lightning node with a Spark in front of it
• an Eclair node with the API enabled and accessible
• If you are using Google Chrome, consider enabling the Experimental Extension APIs flag on chrome://flags for a better experience.
• If you are using Eclair, the WebSocket won't connect on Firefox, so you won't get notifications when a payment is sent or received, the experience will not be as nice as if it did.
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
KWH-GRS: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/kwh - KWH-GRS code