The Lightning Network Daemon (lnd) - is a complete implementation of a Lightning Network node.
Lnd has several pluggable back-end chain services including grsd (a full-node), groestlcoind, and neutrino (a new experimental light client). The project's codebase uses the grssuite set of Groestlcoin libraries, and also exports a large set of isolated re-usable Lightning Network related libraries within it.
• Macaroon Bakery
• Multi-Path Payments
• Weakness Addressed by MPP
• Single-Shot MPP Payments by Default
• Custom Onion-Tunneled TLV Payment Metadata Records
• New Payment Type: keysend
• First-Class Rebalancing via Circular Payments to Self
• Local balance check
• Privacy Enhancement
• Validate Sorted Uncompressed Short Channel IDs
• Add payment_secret to BOLT 11 Payment Requests
• Cross-Implementation Protocol Compatibility Fixes
• Decoupled Min HTLC Settings
• Option Upfront Shutdown Support
• Sweep Small Outputs
• Autopilot External Score Trigger
• Channel Fitness Tracking
• Pathfinding Improvements
• Deeper Feature Bit Inspection
• Updates to Default gRPC Settings
• Uniform lncli Hex-Encoding
• Updates to QueryRoutes
• New RPC Calls
• Default unsafe-disconnect Setting and Deprecation
• Peer to Peer Gossip
• Invoice Handling
• Channel State Machine
• On-Chain Contract Handling
• Architectural Changes
• Multi-Path Payments Sending Support
• Payment tracking
• Lifted Invoice Limit
• PSBT Funding
• Anchor commitment format
• Watchtowers tor support
• Creating channels.
• Closing channels.
• Completely managing all channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
• Maintaining a fully authenticated+validated channel graph.
• Performing path finding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
• Sending outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
• Updating advertised fee schedules.
• Automatic channel management (autopilot).
• Two primary RPC interfaces are exported: an HTTP REST API, and a gRPC service.
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/lnd/