MultiGroestl Classic is a lightweight "thin client" Groestlcoin wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux based on groestlcoinj.
Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for opening multiple wallets simultaneously, and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.
If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want a wallet that just works without hassle, then MultiGroestl Classic is the right choice for you.
• Multiple wallets can be open at the same time
• Quick and easy to install across all major desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
• Secure by design - all private keys are kept encrypted on your local machine (or on a USB stick)
• Faster - Synchronizes with the network by downloading the block headers only very quickly
• Lighter - It does not require a new user to download the entire Groestlcoin chain and store it
• Easy - no need to search for extra nodes and edit the conf file
• Shows the last GRS to fiat rates from Poloniex
• Import and export your private keys
• Chart of your balance over the last 30 days
• Free and decentralised - Open Source under MIT license
• International - multiple languages
Changelog MultiGroestl Classic v0.5.19 :
• Updated DNS seeds
• Updated Checkpoints
• Updated Protocol number
• Bloom filters enabled
• Upgrade to Install4j as installer
• New utility "Tool | Check Private Keys"
• Stronger branding as MultiGroestl Classic to help distinguish it from our new wallet, MultiGroestl HD
• Adjust your transaction fees using a fee slider
• Link in header to make it easy for you to try MultiGroestl HD
If the blockchain does not synchronise or is stuck, simply go to Tools - reset Blockchain and Transactions. The app will synchronise very fast (there is no need for closing the program). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
MultiGroestl Classic uses a filename multigroestl.wallet instead of wallet.dat (like in Groestlcoin Core)
• Location Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\multigroestl (or open windows explorer and enter %appdata%\MultiGroestl) and back up your multigroestl.wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
• Location Mac: Navigate to ~/Libarary/Application Support/multigroestl and back up your multigroestl.wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj-mb-alice - Groestlcoin Java Library for MultiGroestl Classic
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl - The Multigroestl Classic Wallet Source code