Groestlcoin is a fast and secure coin with almost ZERO fees, that is privacy oriented.
Major development release every 3 months!
First to activate Segwit.
First with Lightning Network mainnet transaction.
1. ASIC Resistant – A GPU Miner’s Heaven which makes the mining distribution of this coin fairer and more even, to help prevent the centralization of our coin. Groestlcoin uses 2 rounds of pure Grøstl-512 mining algorithm and no ASIC has ever been created for it! The BAIKAL ASIC has an implementation of Myriad-Groestl, but is not compatible with Groestlcoin!
2. Private Transactions – you can send GRS anonymously! The Samourai wallet, boasts its anonymity and security, as it allows for private stealth addresses with both TOR and VPN support, as well as onboard AES-256 encryption.
3. Multi-platform Wallets – Groestlcoin has wallets for every platform: Android | iOS | BlackBerry | Windows | macOS | Linux | ChromeOS | Web. If you want to use only one wallet on multiple platforms, we recommend GroestlPay wallet. Having a mobile wallet since 2014, Groestlcoin is more than ready for day-to-day payments.
4. SubAtomic fees. Send GRS with almost ZERO fees! Sending 10,000 GRS it will only cost you between 0.000045 and 0.00019 GRS ($0.00007 - $0.0003), depending on the wallet you use. Core wallet has the cheapest transaction fees.
5. Energy saving and lower power usage. Due to having the GPU mining GRS algorithm GROESTL coin is really economical to mine and if you are residing in a hot country this is the coin to mine as power costs are far less.
6. Extremely interested and growing community that is backing the coin for its proven innovation and contributions to the Technological Advancement of Crypto Currency.
7. Active DEVELOPMENT Team – Hardworking to ensure the smooth running of the Coin. There are major development releases every 3 months!
Continuous development! Every 3 months our development team releases new features and updates, making Groestlcoin one of the most advanced coins on the market.
SEGWIT activation enables super fast transactions! Groestlcoin is a blockchain pioneer due to it being the first coin that activated SEGWIT in January 2017.
Enabling Lightning Network, Groestlcoin gets almost ZERO fee transactions, instant payments, scalability and Atomic Swaps. The fee for transferring 10,000 GRS will be 0.000045 GRS.
Behind Groestlcoin there's a big and dedicated team of over 20 members, who are working hard to deliver a fast and secure coin, that is privacy oriented.
Next major development release
GRS Chart and Price
|Maximum Coin Supply: 105,000,000 GRS|
|Circulating Coin Supply: ~70,000,000 GRS|
|Mining algorithm: 2 rounds of Grøstl-512|
|Block time: 1 minute|
|Block size: 1 mb|
|Subsidy reduction: every 10,080 blocks (1 week), till it reached 5 GRS|
|Difficulty retarget time: every block|
|Blockchain size: 1.45 GB|
|Initial block rewards: 512 coins|
|Current block rewards: 5 coins|
|Next halving (est. date): None. Fixed 5 GRS block reward|
... The only coin with over 100 repositories of developed work. The coin with the most Electrum public servers. One of the few coins that is officially maintained by the Bitcoin Debian packaging team. The only coin capable of being sent over SMS ...
Whilst the first quarter of the year was very much development-focused, the second quarter of the year was much more about getting on more exchanges. That isn’t to say there hasn’t been any development work – Far from it! Before we get started, here is an overview of what we’ve been up to over the[…]
GroestlTip [www.groestltip.org] is a tipping service /app for live video content, developed by the Groestlcoin community members. Unlike others, GroestlTip is a stand alone service /app that doesn’t rely on third parties to tip you favorite streamers. That means you won’t get charged by third parties. When tipping someone, you will only pay the Groestlcoin’s[…]
The first quarter of Groestlcoin has been one of the busiest quarters for the Groestlcoin developers than any other. Unlike other cryptocurrencies who fail to deliver on their roadmap promises on time, Groestlcoin is far ahead of their roadmap currently. Here’s an overview of what we have done already throughout Q1 2018: On-Chain Atomic Swaps[…]
This has been my community-driven project. Thank you to all of the Beta/RC testers that have provided feedback. I’ll state what has changed from Easyminer 2.0 and then state what the plans are for this miner in 2018. • Totally overhauled UI. In fact the new Easyminer was written from the ground-up as a direct[…]
Groestlcoin Segwit paperwallet: A simple groestlcoin paper wallet generator that utilizes Segregated Witness (SegWit) Pay To Witness Public Key Hash (P2WPKH) addresses and transactions. Segwit paperwallet supports creating segwit paperwallet in bulk, keypair generation with QR codes and sweeping tool. Groestlcoin believes strongly in privacy, the live version does not collect and store IP or[…]
Beside the website’s small updates, we added: 1. Development progress section, where you can check the projects that our development team is working on. https://www.groestlcoin.org/development-progress/ 2. Short description for endorsed wallets. Just hover over the wallet’s image and you’ll see if that is a suitable wallet for you. https://www.groestlcoin.org/desktop/ https://www.groestlcoin.org/mobile/ https://www.groestlcoin.org/web/ 3. Translation for our[…]
Instant HTML5 iOS Groestlcoin JSwallet, controlled only by you. Groestlcoin is excited to announce our new HTML5 instant wallet, JSWallet. We’ve listened to the community and have created a fast, easy, sexy wallet for iOS. Sticking to our core philosophy we neither hold nor have access to users’ Groestlcoins as all keys and info are[…]
A BIP-0032 compatible Hierarchical Deterministic Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet The app allows you to send and receive testnet Groestlcoins on your Android device using QR codes and URI links. When using this app, please back up your wallet and email them to yourself! This will save your wallet in a password protected file. Then your testnet[…]