Sparrow-GRS is a modern desktop Groestlcoin wallet application supporting most hardware wallets and built on common standards such as PSBT, with an emphasis on transparency and usability.
Sparrow-GRS does not hide information from you - on the contrary it attempts to provide as much detail as possible about your transactions and UTXOs, but in a way that is manageable and usable.
However, Sparrow-GRS is also unique in that it contains a fully featured transaction editor that also functions as a blockchain explorer. This feature not only allows editing of all of a transaction’s fields, also easy inspection of the transaction bytes before broadcasting.
• Full support for single sig and multisig wallets on common script types
• Connect to public Electrum-GRS servers
• Standards based including full PSBT support
• Support for KeepKey
• Support for Ledger Nano S
• Support for Ledger Nano X
• Support for Trezor Model T
• Support for Trezor One
• Full coin and fee control with with comprehensive coin selection
• Labeling of all transactions, inputs and outputs
• Lightweight and multi platform
• Payjoin support
• Built in Tor
• Testnet, regtest and signet support
This application is licensed under Apache. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/sparrow/