A Hierarchical Deterministic Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet
The app allows you to send and receive testnet Groestlcoins on your Android device using QR codes and URI links.
When using this app, please back up your wallet and email them to yourself! This will save your wallet in a password protected file. Then your testnet coins can be retrieved even if you lose your phone.
• Fix issue with not being able to send due to blockchain replay.
• Fix layout on 10in tablets.
• Customize the connectivity notification in trusted peer mode.
• Fix a build reproducibility issue.
• Update translations from Transifex.
• Improve offline payments via Bluetooth for Android 8.1 (Oreo) and up. Merchants should configure their own Bluetooth address in the settings.
• Restructure the settings page.
• Use CoinGecko.com for exchange rates.
• The color of the transaction confirmation indicator has been changed. It now starts red with one confirmation, slowly blending to green for 7 confirmations.
• On Android 9 and older, switched the app-widget back to dark. On Android 10, use the dark/light system setting.
• Get rid of the last internal content provider; replace it with a repository and an SQLite database.
• Minor bugfixes.
• Remove the ability to directly add an address to the address book from the clipboard due to safety concerns. The QR code scanner can still be used, and addresses you've already sent to can be added as well.
• Visual overhaul of the address book.
• Visual overhaul of the network monitor.
• Visual overhaul of the exchange rates list.
• Visual overhaul of the transactions list.
• Allow multiple trusted peers by separating them with a space character.
• The app now requires Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher.
• On modern devices: Introduce a blockchain synchronization mode that prioritizes privacy vs data usage.
• Trusted peers with custom TCP ports are now supported. Use the IPv4:port or [IPv6]:port syntax.
• Based on groestlcoinj 0.15.10.
• Sweep testnet paper wallets
• Transparant - free and open source
• Testnet blockexplorer support
• Network monitor
• Backup/restore option
• Spending pin
• tpub support
• Ability to reset blockchain
• Ability to change denomination
• Ability to connect to trusted peer
• Connectivity indicator
• BIP70 support