A BIP-0032 compatible Hierarchical Deterministic Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet
The app allows you to send and receive testnet Groestlcoins on your Android device using QR codes and URI links.
When using this app, please back up your wallet and email them to yourself! This will save your wallet in a password protected file. Then your testnet coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone.
• Sweep testnet paper wallets
• Transparant - free and open source
• Testnet blockexplorer support
• Network monitor
• Backup/restore option
• Spending pin
• tpub support
• Ability to reset blockchain
• Ability to change denomination
• Ability to connect to trusted peer
• Connectivity indicator
• BIP70 support
Changelog Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet v5.24.2:
• Updated icons/graphics
• Can receive v2 transactions (if not RBF) without waiting for a block confirmation
• Fixed widget preview to reflect GRS
You can donate in the app directly to Hashengineering for his hard work. On the menu go to "donate".
Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet is available in the Google play store:
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library (for the Android App and possibly other software)
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoin-wallet - The Groestlcoin Android Wallet Source code