A BIP-0032 compatible Hierarchical Deterministic Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet
The app allows you to send and receive testnet Groestlcoins on your Android device using QR codes and URI links.
When using this app, please back up your wallet and email them to yourself! This will save your wallet in a password protected file. Then your testnet coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone.
• Sweep testnet paper wallets
• Transparant - free and open source
• Testnet blockexplorer support
• Network monitor
• Backup/restore option
• Spending pin
• tpub support
• Ability to reset blockchain
• Ability to change denomination
• Ability to connect to trusted peer
• Connectivity indicator
• BIP70 support
Changelog Groestlcoin Wallet v7.11.1 :
• Add 3 more blockexplorers: Groestlsight and blockbook.
• Updated checkpoints
• Update electrum-grs list with server fingerprints
• Remove unused features.
• Remove labs feature: Look up wallet names from the domain name system.
• Fix app shortcuts for Android 7.1 devices
• Fix crash when archiving a wallet backup on some devices.
• For Android 8.0 (Oreo) and above, support notification channels and adaptive launcher icons.
• Disconnects from incompatible peers much quicker.
• For Android 7.0 (Nougat) and above, multiple 'coins received' notifications are bundled into a notification group.
• New alert for users with insecure Bluetooth.
• Use a lot less memory for displaying QR codes.
• Fix crash on Pixel 2 devices.
• Fix crash with very inflated fiat currencies.
• Add a warning dialog regarding a relatively high fee.
• Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails.
• Backing up makes use of the Storage Access Framework (SAF). For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used.
• Fix certain payments not showing up until they are confirmed.
• In payment history, always show fiat amount directly below Groestlcoin value.
• A splash icon is shown while the app is loading.
• The QR code scanner now supports portrait orientation.
• Run circular reveal transition if QR code scanner is started via lower action bar.
• Update build to Gradle 3.3+ and Android Plugin for Gradle 2.3.3.
• Use the Room Persistence Library for access to the address book database.
• For Android 9.0 (Pie) and above, the FOREGROUND_SERVICE permission is now being requested.
• Adds a network security configuration.
• Fix rarely occurring crash when backing up the wallet.
• Migrate support libraries and architecture components to AndroidX.
• Add another backup reminder.
• Fix crashes when opening dialogs at the wrong time.
• Remove ability to restore backups from list of base58-encoded private keys.
• The app now requires Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
• Segregated Witness - Phase I: Send to native segwit (Bech32) addresses.
• Segregated Witness - Phase II: Receive to and spend from native segwit (Bech32) addresses.
• Segregated Witness - Phase III: Existing wallets without spending PIN are upgraded to use native segwit (Bech32) addresses.
• Segregated Witness - Phase IV: Existing wallets with spending PIN can be upgraded by changing or removing the PIN.
• Option to request coins to a legacy address (in case a sender doesn't support Bech32).
• Double the capacity of the block store.
• Make more room for transactions list by scrolling away the balance panel.
• Based on groestlcoinj 0.15.2.
Changelog Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet v5.24.2:
• Updated icons/graphics
• Can receive v2 transactions (if not RBF) without waiting for a block confirmation
• Fixed widget preview to reflect GRS
You can donate in the app directly to Hashengineering for his hard work. On the menu go to "donate".
Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet is available in the Google play store:
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library (for the Android App and possibly other software)
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoin-wallet - The Groestlcoin Android Wallet Source code