A BIP-0032 compatible Hierarchical Deterministic Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet
The app allows you to send and receive testnet Groestlcoins on your Blackberry device using QR codes and URI links.
When using this app, please back up your wallet and email them to yourself! This will save your wallet in a password protected file. Then your testnet coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone.
• Sweep testnet paper wallets
• Transparant - free and open source
• Testnet blockexplorer support
• Network monitor
• Backup/restore option
• Spending pin
• tpub support
• Ability to reset blockchain
• Ability to change denomination
• Ability to connect to trusted peer
• Connectivity indicator
• BIP70 support
Changelog Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet v5.24.2:
• Updated icons/graphics
• Can receive v2 transactions (if not RBF) without waiting for a block confirmation
• Fixed widget preview to reflect GRS
It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1. Can you receive coins?
2. Can you send coins?
3. Can you scan a QR code from another phone.
4. Can you request coins via email or other android service?
5. How long does it take to sync the blockchain?
6. How much space does it take up on your phone?
7. Are you able to sweep paper wallet?
If the app crashes you can send the report via email or another method if your phone allows it. Reports of errors can also be posted in this topic.
To close the app, simply press the back button until you reach your home screen. The app will close itself (there is no need for a disconnect option).
This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
You can donate in the app directly to Hashengineering for his hard work. On the menu go to "donate".
Groestlcoin Testnet Wallet is available in the BlackBerry app world:
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library (for the Blackberry App and possibly other software)
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlcoin-wallet - The Groestlcoin Blackberry Wallet Source code