Groestlsight testnet is an open-source Groestlcoin testnet blockchain explorer with complete REST and websocket APIs that can be used for writing web wallets and other apps that need more advanced blockchain queries than provided by groestlcoind testnet RPC.
Groestlsight Testnet REST API provides you with a convenient, powerful and simple way to read data from the groestlcoin testnet network and build your own services with it.
• Support to verify signed messages online. Verify that a message comes from a specific Groestlcoin testnet address.
• Support to broadcast transactions online. Broadcast a raw transaction in hex format over the Groestlcoin testnet network.
• Multiple languages supported, including Japanese, German and Spanish.
• Mined by - Check which pool mined the block.
• Multiple platforms - Supports all browsers
• API - Complete REST and Websocket API for quering blocks, transactions, and addresses; and receiving live updates
• Light - Thin data model using groestlcoind RPC interfase to validate blockchain information. Fast groestlcoind blockchain syncronization (~1hrs for the entire livenet), using LevelDB for data storage and, optionally, raw groestlcoind data files processing.
• Exhaustive - Reports on double spend attempts, outpoints confirmations, outputs spend status reports. Input and Outputs hyperlinks in transactions. Extended view in transactions to show advance details.
• Open source - Opensourced, written in node.js and based on the powerful groestlcore nodejs library.
Groestlsight testnet is available via http://groestlsight-test.groestlcoin.org/