Groestlcoin Esplora Testnet is an open-source Groestlcoin blockchain testnet explorer.
Groestlcoin Esplora Testnet JSON over RESTful API provides you with a convenient, powerful and simple way to read data from the groestlcoin testnet network and build your own services with it.
• Explore blocks, transactions and addresses
• Support for Segwit and Bech32 addresses
• Shows previous output and spending transaction details
• Quick-search for txid, address, block hash or height by navigating to /<query>
• Advanced view with script hex/assembly, witness data, outpoints and more
• Mobile-ready responsive design
• Translated to 17 languages
• Light and dark themes
• Noscript support
• Transaction broadcast support
• QR scanner
• API support
Groestlcoin Esplora Testnet is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to blockbook, no compensation will be given. Use Groestlcoin Esplora Testnet solely at your own risk.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/esplora