GRSPay Testnet: a free and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor which allows you to receive payments in Groestlcoin Testnet with no fees, transaction cost or a middleman.
GRSPay Testnet is a non-custodial invoicing system which eliminates the involvement of a third-party. Payments with GRSPay Testnet go directly to your wallet, which increases the privacy and security. Your private keys are never uploaded to the server. There is no address re-use, since each invoice generates a new address deriving from your tpubkey or vpubkey.
GRSPay Testnet is available at https://testnet.grspay.com/
• Direct, P2P Groestlcoin Testnet payments
• Lightning Network Testnet support coming soon
• Complete control over private keys
• Enchanced privacy
• SegWit Testnet support
• Process payments for others
• Payment buttons
• Point of sale
• No transaction fees (other than those for the crypto networks)
• No processing fees
• No middleman
• No KYC
• The software is built in C#
• You can run GRSPay Testnet as a self-hosted solution on your own server or use a our host. The self-hosted solution allows you not only to attach an unlimited number of stores (and soon use the Lightning Network Testnet) but also become the payment processor for others.
• Open Source - MIT license
### How to use WooCommerce store with GRSPay Testnet?
### Does GRSPay Testnet need my private key?
Absolutely not. The fact that GRSPay Testnet never needs access to your master private key for on-chain transactions is a huge security advantage. Even if our server gets hacked, your funds from the on-chain transactions are always safe. Securing your on-chain funds, comes down to your own security.
When we will support lightning node, GRSPay Testnet technically will have access to the keys (macarons) of your LN.
### Address re-use - How GRSPay Testnet creates a different address?
GRSPay Testnet generates a different address for each invoice. The address is derived from your tpubkey or vpubkey. Your private keys are never uploaded or required by GRSPay Testnet. The software only needs your extended public key. You can create your private key in your software or hardware wallet and import the public key (tpub/vpub) into GRSPay Testnet so that it can derive addresses from it. Meanwhile, you should stick to the best practices for protecting your private key.
### What e-commerce integrations are available?
Currently, GRSPay Testnet has integrations with the following e-commerce platforms:
- WordPress / WooCommerce
- Custom integration
### Does GRSPay Testnet Support Lightning Network Testnet?
No not yet but coming soon.
## Invalid Status Code:301 when pairing the store with GRSPay Testnet.
Please make sure to enter the URL of the host you're trying to pair with correctly, including the HTTP(s) part. For example https://testnet.grspay.com
## Invalid derivation scheme
If you're getting this error, this means that you have not connected your wallet to GRSPay Testnet. In Store>Settings> Derivation Scheme, on the right-hand side click modify and set up your derivation scheme correctly.
It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1. Are you able to register at GRSPay Testnet?
2. Are you able to create a store?
3. Are you able to create an invoice?
4. Are you able to create a POS?
5. Are you able to receive payments through GRSPay Testnet?
6. Are you able to setup your derivation scheme?
7. Are you able to setup 2 factor authentication?
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback:
1. PM me
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Post reports of errors in this topic.
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/btcpayserver - GRSPay code