HODL GRS Testnet utilizes AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, and the latest security features to protect users from malware, browser security holes, and even physical theft. Private keys are stored only in the secure enclave of the user's phone, inaccessible to anyone other than the user.
Simplicity and ease-of-use is Hodl GRS Testnets core design principle. A simple recovery phrase (which we call a Backup Recovery Key) is all that is needed to restore the user's wallet if they ever lose or replace their device. HODL GRS Testnet is deterministic, which means the user's balance and transaction history can be recovered just from the backup recovery key.
- Simplified payment verification for fast mobile performance
- No server to get hacked or go down
- Single backup phrase that works forever
- Private keys never leave your device
- Import password protected paper wallets
- Payment protocol payee identity certification