Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet is the easiest and fastest way to track/receive/watch payments in your offline Groestlcoin Testnet Wallets. Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet is compatible with any standard Groestlcoin Testnet address, BIP44 TPUB (Extended Public Key) BIP49 UPUB and BIP84 VPUB.
Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet is a great solution for anyone who wants to test the convenience and utility of a hot wallet for receiving payments directly into their cold storage (or hardware wallets).
Sentinel accepts TPUB's, UPUB'S, VPUB's and individual Groestlcoin Testnet address. Once added you will be able to view balances, view transactions, and (in the case of TPUB's, UPUB's and VPUB's) deterministically generate addresses for that particular wallet.
Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet is a fork of Groestlcoin Samourai Testnet Wallet with all spending and transaction building code removed.
• Sweep P2PKH, Segwit BIP49 (P2SH-P2WPHK) and Segwit BIP84 (bech32) amounts into selected account/address
• Broadcast hex tx
• Receive address closes upon receipt of testnet groestlcoins
• Refresh button
• Multiple blockexplorers support
• Haptic PIN entry support
• Open source and unlicensed.
• No Private Keys - Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet only uses Public Keys. It never knows or never asks for your Private Keys.
• Track multiple TPUB's, UPUB's, VPUB's or Addresses - Add multiple TPUB's, UPUB's, VPUBS's or addresses to your Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet Watchlist to keep track of balances, transactions, and accept payments into any added wallet or address.
• Deterministically derives Groestlcoin Testnet Addresses - Deterministically derive new Groestlcoin Testnet addresses associated with your added wallets without needing access or knowledge to your private keys.
• Shareable QR code - Create payment request QR codes with address and amount encoded directly into the image. Share with anyone or any app directly from Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet.
• Secure PIN Code protection - Add a secure PIN code to protect access to Groestlcoin Sentinel Testnet. Optionally turn on PIN Scramble to help thwart against keylogger attacks.