GRS Moonshine Android is a homebrewed, open-source, non-custodial, Groestlcoin Electrum wallet.
Built with React Native, GRS Moonshine utilizes Electrum-GRS's JSON-RPC methods to interact with the Groestlcoin network.
GRS Moonshine's intended use is as a hot wallet. Meaning, your keys are only as safe as the device you install this wallet on. As with any hot wallet, please ensure that you keep only a small, responsible amount of Groestlcoin on it at any given time.
- Groestlcoin Mainnet & Testnet supported
- Bech32 support
- Multiple wallet support
- Electrum - Support for both random and custom peers
- Encrypted storage
- Biometric + Pin authentication
- Custom fee selection
- Import mnemonic phrases via manual entry or scanning
- RBF functionality
- BIP39 Passphrase functionality
- Support for Segwit-compatible & legacy addresses in settings
- Support individual private key sweeping
- UTXO blacklisting - Accessible via the Transaction Detail view, this allows users to blacklist any utxo that they do not wish to include in their list of available utxo's when sending transactions. Blacklisting a utxo excludes it's amount from the wallet's total balance.
- Ability to Sign & Verify Messages
- Coin Control - This can be accessed from the Send Transaction view and basically allows users to select from a list of available UTXO's to include in their transaction.
- Broadcast raw transactions