We’ve listened to the community and have created a fast, easy, sexy wallet.
Sticking to our core philosophy we neither hold nor have access to users’ Groestlcoins. Moreover, should groestlwallet ever get removed from Google Play it can be easily imported into the iOS version of groestlwallet or MultiGroestl HD.
Groestlwallet is designed to protect you from malware, browser security holes, even physical theft. With AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, keychain and code signatures, groestlwallet represents a significant security advance over web and desktop wallets, and other mobile platforms.
Simplicity is groestlwallet’s core design principle. Because groestlwallet is “deterministic”, your balance and entire transaction history can be restored from just your recovery phrase.
BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic wallet
BIP-0039 to implement a mnemonic code of mnemonic sentence for the generation of deterministic wallets (process for turning in into a BIP-0032 seed)
• Send and receive coin payments in seconds, online or in person
• One button payments to coin-accepting merchants and websites
• Store your coins safely and securely using built in hardware encryption
• Simple recovery phrase enables you to recover funds when your device is lost or broken
• Direct network client – no servers to get hacked or go down
• Simplified payment verification for fast mobile performance
• No server to get hacked or go down
• Single backup phrase that works forever
• Private keys never leave your device
• Import (password protected) paper wallets
• Payment protocol payee identity certification
• Intuitive design
It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1. Can you receive coins? (small amounts to avoid losing them)
2. Can you send coins?
3. Can you scan a QR code from a phone?
4. Does it calculate exchange rates properly?
5. How fast is a transaction?
6. Can you sweep a paperwallet?
installation on rooted devices is strongly discouraged
When using this app, please store your secret phrase and email them to yourself! Then your coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone. Furthermore, this puts the user in total control of their funds at any given time.
The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback:
1. PM hashengineering on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155038
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Reports of errors can also be posted in this topic.
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/groestlwallet-android