Instant HTML5 iOS Groestlcoin JSwallet, controlled only by you.
Groestlcoin is excited to announce our new HTML5 instant wallet, JSWallet. We've listened to the community and have created a fast, easy, sexy wallet for iOS.
Sticking to our core philosophy we neither hold nor have access to users' Groestlcoins as all keys and info are stored client-side. Moreover, should our site ever go offline your wallet can be easily imported into another wallet system.
Create a wallet in under 5 seconds by moving your finger on the device without having to provide any user information. The client-side input of the motions generate entropy (randomness) which is couple with a random generator to create a Groestlcoin wallet.
You can consider JSWallet a hot wallet where your secret URL is your key, a key that can be further secured with a password should you so choose. JSWallet generates a brand new wallet with a public key. Look in the URL/address bar and you will see a random-looking string starting with '#' or hash – the code after the hash is your brain wallet seed, and is a 'secret link' not visible anywhere other than on your local browser. Either copy the full URL somewhere safe or bookmark it for future access.
• No logins required
• Optional passwords
• Works on multiple devices
• Create a brainwallet
• Groestlcoins stored on client-side
• Written in HTML5
• Takes only 5 seconds
• Set your preferred fiat currency
• Export private key
• Export brainwallet key
• Set custom fee
• Easter egg 1 (fake send): Enter "vapor" in the amount box
• Easter egg 2 (huge balance): Enter "ballin" in the amount box
• Easter egg 3 (huge balance with sound): Enter "baron" in the amount box
• Easter egg 4 (play turn down for what): Enter "tdfw" in the amount box
• Easter egg 5 (stop playing sound): Enter "stop" in the amount box
Create your own URL by using a brainwallet. A brainwallet refers to a random passphrase that only you know. This allows you to easily remember your URL and type it on any browser to retrieve your wallet. Choosing a secure passphrase is critical.
Typically a good passphrase is:
• At least 10 words long
• Use letters, capitals, numbers, and spaces
• Never been written in a book, song, or password system
• Easy for you to remember
• Impossible for someone to guess
Export your private key
Groestlcoin JSWallet is available in the appstore: