Groestlsight REST API provides you with a convenient, powerful and simple way to read data from the groestlcoin network and build your own services with it.
• Support to verify signed messages online. Verify that a message comes from a specific Groestlcoin address.
• Support to broadcast transactions online. Broadcast a raw transaction in hex format over the Groestlcoin network.
• Multiple languages supported, including Japanese, German and Spanish.
• Mined by – Check which pool mined the block.
• Multiple platforms – Supports all browsers
• API – Complete REST and Websocket API for quering blocks, transactions, and addresses; and receiving live updates
• Light – Thin data model using groestlcoind RPC interfase to validate blockchain information. Fast groestlcoind blockchain syncronization (~1hrs for the entire livenet), using LevelDB for data storage and, optionally, raw groestlcoind data files processing.
• Exhaustive – Reports on double spend attempts, outpoints confirmations, outputs spend status reports. Input and Outputs hyperlinks in transactions. Extended view in transactions to show advance details.
• Open source – Opensourced, written in node.js and based on the powerful groestlcore nodejs library.
It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1. Can you verify signed messages?
2. Can you broadcast a raw transaction?
Groestlsight is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to groestlsight, no compensation will be given. Use groestlsight solely at your own risk.
The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback:
1. PM me
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Post reports of erros in this topic.
Groestlsight is available via http://groestlsight.groestlcoin.org/
Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/insight