Manage shared funds with friends and coworkers. Share a wallet with your child and introduce them to groestlcoin. Groestlpay makes sharing a wallet simple and secure.
Groestlpay users can hold funds individually or share finances securely with other users with multisignature wallets, which prevent unauthorized payments by requiring multiple approvals. Here are some ways Groestlpay can be used with others:
– To save for vacations or joint purchases with friends
– To track family spending and allowances
– To manage business, club, or organization funds and expenses
• Multiple wallet creation and management in-app. Groestlpay is a true Groestlcoin wallet, not an account service. Secure your personal funds with multiple signatures, or just one.
• Intuitive, multisignature security for personal or shared wallets. Take security into your own hands and avoid trusting third parties with your savings. Like a joint-checking account, your Groestlpay wallet can have multiple users. To send money, the group approves each transaction.
• Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments.
• BIP32 Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups. Manage personal and business wallets easily, all without leaving the app. Groestlpay uses hierarchical-deterministic (HD) wallets, allowing for secure in-app wallet generation and backup.
• Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud. The Groestlpay app securely stores multiple, distinct groestlcoin wallets, allowing both business and privacy-conscious users to keep funds carefully separated.
• Synchronous access across all major mobile and desktop platforms.
• Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiable, secure groestlcoin payments. Groestlpay is one of the first Groestlcoin wallets to support the full Groestlcoin Payment Protocol (BIP 0070-0073). When you send money to a Payment Protocol-enabled merchant, Groestlpay securely verifies that your payment will go to the right place.
• Support for over 150 currency pricing options and unit denomination in GRS or uGRS.
• Mnemonic (BIP39) support for wallet backups.
• Paper wallet sweep support (BIP38).
• Customizable wallet naming and background colors.
• Multiple languages supported, including French, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish.
• Available for iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Linux, Windows and OS X devices
• Open Source. Not only is the Groestlpay app open source, the server is too. Enterprise and power users can take full control of their finances by deploying their own version of the Groestpay apps and Groestlcore Wallet Service.
• Support for using unconfirmed funds.
• Fingerprint support for iOS and Android.
• Spending password support.
It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1. Can you receive coins? (small amounts to avoid losing them)
2. Can you send coins?
3. Can you scan a QR code from a phone?
4. Does it calculate exchange rates properly?
5. How fast is a transaction?
6. Can you sweep a paperwallet?
7. Are you able to create a shared wallet?
8. Are you able to join a shared wallet?
9. Are you able to give your wallet an alias?
10. Are you able to change the color of your wallet?
11. Are you able to backup your wallet?
12. Does the spending password feature work?
13. Are you able to export wallet?
14. Are you able to import wallet?
15. Are you able to see your transactions on groestlsight?
16. Are you able to place comments on your transactions?
When using Groestlpay, please store your secret phrase and email them to yourself! Then your coins can be retrieved even if you loose your device. Furthermore, this puts the user in total control of their funds at any given time.
Groestlpay is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to groestlsight, no compensation will be given. Use Groestlpay solely at your own risk.
The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback:
1. PM me
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Post reports of erros in this topic.
Groestlpay webwallet is available via https://groestlpay.groestlcoin.org/
Source code: https://github.com/groestlcoin/groestlpay